27 Jan 2013
Started a series of trainings. Enjoyable and exhausting at the same time.
Automatic SketchUp: Creating 3-D Models in Ruby
- Great (free) book for learning how to use the
SketchUp Ruby API
to build 3D models programmatically.
Notes on Distributed Systems for Young Bloods
- Good list. Also, interesting note about the social aspects of distributed systems.
- Security related HTTP headers all in one gem.
- A good post by
Understand the Favicon
- Not so simple.
Taking payments online (in Europe) in 2013
- Still harder in Europe than in the US.
Auto-Forwarding Carousels and Accordions Annoy Users and Reduce Visibility
- “The user’s target was at the top of the page in 98-point font. But she failed to find it because the panel auto-rotated instead of staying still”
- A single-process Ruby asynchronous processing library built on Celluloid.
comments powered by Disqus.